Helping you through difficult times
Whether you are facing foreclosure or have been injured in a car crash, in a slip and fall accident or as the result of a defective product, you have a lot on your plate. At the DuPage County Covert Marrero Covert LLP in Naperville, Illinois, we are here to help you. Let us deal with the insurance companies while you heal. Let us handle your mortgage lender and the courts and do all we can to help you stay in your home.
We know that the way to get results is to get tough with banks and insurance companies. Aggressive representation is how we get the best outcomes for our clients. At the same time, you can count on attorneys Brian Covert, Samuel Marrero Jr., and Sadia Covert to make sure that you are informed of all your options so you can make the decision that is right for you and your family.
Contact us for solid, strategic legal help with:
- Home loan modification negotiations — We will help determine your eligibility for home loan modification and negotiate to have your monthly mortgage payments reduced
- Foreclosure defense and litigation — We explore every available avenue to stop a foreclosure process. If necessary, we will litigate on your behalf or help you investigate short sale and deed-in-lieu options.
- Personal injury — Do not settle with an insurance company before you know your rights as the victim of a personal injury. We will fight to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
- Real Estate Sales — Selling your home is one of the most significant financial decisions a person can make, and making sure you have an experienced attorney in your corner is essential.
- Divorce & Family Law — Our highly skilled attorneys have years of experience serving clients in all areas of family law throughout the Chicago area.
Get the help you need for your foreclosure or personal injury matters today
Put our DuPage County and Aurora lawyers on your side by scheduling a confidential consultation to discuss your situation. Contact us online or call us at 630-717-2783. For your convenience, we can accommodate off-site, off-hours appointments. Attorney Sadia Covert speaks Urdu and Hindi.